A soft liner is a layer of soft, pliable material that is fitted between the surface of a denture and your oral tissues. It absorbs shock between the hard base of your denture and your gums. Soft liners can be used when creating new dentures or retrofitted into existing dentures.
Permanent soft liners provide comfort and relief for individuals with receded and flattened gum tissues that don’t respond well to the stress of dentures. They may also be a suitable solution for patients with chronically sore gum tissues or gums with sharp bony areas.
Advantages of Soft Denture Liners
- More comfortable to use
- Virtually all patients respond well to soft liner materials
- Easier chewing
- A proven technology with over 20 years of innovation
Soft liners require regular follow-up visits with Dr. Ghaffarpour, Dr. Dakermanji or Dr. Yarborough to examine the fit of dentures and general oral health.
Make Your Appointment with Studio G Today!
- Call Studio G Aesthetic & Family Dentistry Phone Number 919-942-7163 to Book an Appointment with our practice
- Save Time and Complete Your Online Patient Registration
- Get Directions to Our Office