Patient Comfort and Technology
We know that going to the dentist may not be the most exciting thing in your life, so we’ve gone out of our way to make your experience as pleasant and comfortable as possible. With a list of amenities like this – who knew the dentist’s office could be so comfortable and relaxing?
When you are with us your comfort and health are of the utmost concern. We offer the following complimentary upgrades to keep you smiling and anxiety-free during your dentist visits:
- Refreshment Bar: including bottled water, juices, gourmet coffee, and tea
- High-Speed-Internet: access and complimentary laptop computer.
- Warm and Moist Towels: for after dental treatment.
- Sirius satellite: music throughout the office.
- Casey Smile Channel: (Clinically Advanced Education System) in the waiting area.
- Headphone: with noise-canceling future to listen to TV, DVD, Satellite radio or I-tune radio channel. TV, DVD in all treatment rooms.
- A-dec 500: patient comfort chair and delivery system.
Advanced Dental Technology
- Digital X-ray: offers better and faster diagnostic with less radiation.
- Intra-oral Camera: now you can see what we see.
- Diagnodent laser: cavity detection system.
- Zoom 2: tooth whitening system in one and a half hours.
- Isolite i2: dry field illuminator for patient comfort.
- Ivoclar laser: for soft tissue modification and preventive care.
- Oral sedation: now you can wake up to a beautiful smile.
- Casey: patient education system in all treatment rooms.
- CariVu™: A brilliant new approach to caries detection.
- TRIOS® 3 shape: Most advanced 3D digital scanner. Learn more about 3Shape.
- iTero: Advanced 3D scanner. Learn more about iTero 3D Scanner.
- Orthopos SL 2D/3D with AI: the most versatile 2D/3D hybrid unit with airways
- CEREC Primescan AC: beautiful ceramic crown, inlay, and onlay in one visit. Learn more about CEREC.
- Call Studio G Aesthetic & Family Dentistry Phone Number 919-942-7163 to book an appointment with our practice
- Save time and complete your Online Patient Registration
- Get directions to our office
CEREC (PrimeScan & Milling Unit)
CEREC® one-visit restorations allow us to plan, produce, and place an individual ceramic restoration during your first (and only) appointment, using a digital impression. We use CEREC® technology to create immediate restorations, such as crowns, veneers, inlays and onlays, clear aligners, and retainers.
During this efficient and highly reliable process, we acquire a 3D image of your tooth and email it to the dental lab for the precise design of your restoration. The benefits? CEREC® makes for fast, convenient, reliable, precise, comfortable, and durable dental work. CEREC® same-day dental restorations have proven to be a game-changer when it comes to saving smiles and restoring teeth.
iTero Intraoral Imaging
Our high-tech iTero scanner creates a 3D model of your mouth that we use to show you the details of your oral health, including cavities, crowded teeth, a misaligned bite, plaque, chipping, and more. We also use that 3D imaging to plan your treatment and create dental restorations that look and fit better than those made with traditional scans. The benefits include unparalleled patient education, the comfort of not using traditional goop, better oral care through advanced technology, and the efficiency of taking only one digital impression.
3Shape 3D Dental Scanner
We use our award-winning 3Shape 3D dental scanner to create dental impressions and design and produce effective surgical guides and restorations, track gingival changes, and create mock-ups. Convenience, speed, comfort, education, efficiency, and accuracy are just a few of the advantages of using 3Shape. Small and safe, our patients appreciate the way in which this technology eliminates potential gagging and radiation exposure, both common in traditional methods. And as dental specialists, we enjoy the immediate, hassle-free perks that 3Shape digital impressions provide as we pinpoint the exact position of planned restorations before positioning and placing them. 3Shape ensures precision and accuracy, both quickly and easily.