Galileos 3D Dental Conebeam
We want you to receive the best dental care possible, thats why we invested in the latest technology in dental diagnostics, the Galileos 3D Dental Conebeam.
- Lowest radiation possible
- Quick, easy and comfortable scan of the mouth, face and jaw
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
- More security and less time during surgery
- Easy sharing of images with referring doctors
Sirona 3D imaging with new Cone Beam technology goes beyond traditional diagnostics and treatment capabilities by calculating a large volume 3D image set, more than 200 exposures, in a single low-dose 3D scan of 15 seconds or less. GALILEOS not only shows 3D displays in perfect image quality, but also enables clear navigation and diagnosis in the traditional panoramic, cephalometric and cross-sectional displays.